Monday, April 16, 2007

Beautiful. Breathtaking. Intense. Inspiring



Photograph by Ronald Scott,
http://www.beholdingeyes.com/

We were proud to be a part of the second annual Global Sacred Music Concert and to add a ripple of peace to our world in these tumultuous times. It was beautiful and moving, and better described by a member of the audience who wrote in to the Dallas International Website after the concert:

"I just wanted to drop you a quick note to thank you for the information on your site about the Global Sacred Music Celebration. I was able to attend and had no idea what was in store for me. The event last Sunday was beyond words. It has always been a goal of mine to experience a bit of many different faiths/religions/beliefsystems. I didn't have a clue that I was going to have the opportunityto do just that, all in one sitting. From the first call to prayer,until the candles were blown out at the end, I had goosebumps. As I looked around, I couldn't stop smiling at the beautiful diversity and beautiful one-ness that filled the room. Beautiful just doesn't evencome close to adequately describing what I saw that afternoon, but it's the best I can do at the moment. I was honored and humbled to intimately share in prayer and praise with so many incredible people. I can't find the words to express how moving it was...so many paths on the same journey. Beautiful. Breathtaking. Intense. Inspiring. As I left, I was filled with hope. If we, from so many different walks, can come together in peace and prayer for two hours one day....then maybe, just maybe, one day we will all come together. It has to start with one...and it has. Thank you for being part of the peace journey and for sharing yourself and your gifts with us all. Your presence here is such a blessing. Have an awesome weekend and keep the angels close" ~Tracy D.